A forming press, commonly shortened to press, is a machine tool that changes the shape of a work piece by the application of pressure. The operator of a forming press is known as a press-tool setter.
- With foundry structure for better vibration resistance.
- Adopt horizontally placed crankshaft, external gear is open and easy for maintenance.
- the good rigidity of Casting box structure slider Built-in block collapsed overload protection device, the structure is simple, if slider overload, fuse collapsed destroyed to protect the machine and mold from damage
- four elongated triangular rail, easy for adjustment.
- Adopts hands and foot switch operation buttons design, it’s easy to activate continuous, single and adjustment practices.
- Compatible with the corresponding punch automatic feeding system, fully automated production, low cost and high efficiency.